Friday, November 19, 2010

I will

Imma do this and that and yattee dah
Powerful shit to hear a person's dreams
But it is just a hope
Like buying things you can't afford

It is glorious to think that one day you will have what you want
And I know personally that unless a major illness or unforseen catastrophe strikes
I will have what I want

Does it make me evil to be so preoccupied with my own success?
Am I digging a hole that I'll never climb out of?

But then I realized that the whole world comes through my eyes
If I am not happy then I don't care about the world
And If I am happy then everything is looking up with the world

I have to be happy first and first and that's everything
And in order to be happy I need to prove to myself that I am a valuable human
And to prove this to myself I need material accomplishments which will establish my place in 21st century western society
And when I prove this to myself I will live out the remainder of my life with a big fucking evil grin on my face
And when people see this stupid grin they will be jealous
But I will be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment