Sunday, November 14, 2010

did you ever

It is amazing to me how much one's attitude influences their life
Even though the attitude is mostly a reflection of one's experiences

We have control over our attitude
And we have control over our lives

We have a strong degree of control
But we feel stuck

We have control of the vehicle
But we remain stuck in the mud

We blame oursevles, I blame myself
And I remain stuck

From time to time I slam the accelerator
and the situation worsens

So I stop trying for about 20 seconds
And I slam the gas again

the definition of insanity is not that stupid bullshit about expecting different results
insanity is losing your fucking mind

And I've almost been there and I'm not proud of it but not ashamed
It has formed me and shown me how dark the cavern can get

But I am climbing out
and I wish this for everyone staring down the darkness of insanity

Let's change ourselves and start again
No matter where we are

1 comment: