Friday, May 28, 2010

Thinker

Yes, I'm complaining
Up front and upset

It's never a straight answer from these people
It's always an air of superiority
Answer my question and spare me the wisdom
Even if you're right, you have no right, you are no help

But's that is me judging again

I have to let go of my ego
Let me let go
who am I asking?
LET ME LET GO

Let me learn to let myself stop judging
Is that an excuse?
Am I reading too much philosophy?

I am digging too deep into the gulf of knowledge
Let me borrow your computer so I can plug up the problem.

No internet?!!
How about movies or arguments or mirrors.
make me good n' dizzy
redefine the problem
Oh good! it's the same problem
I haven't been wasting my life

I haven't been wasting my limited time chasing the wrong things
Wasting my time alone
Wasting my time telling myself I'm suffering
Wasting my time fearing failure
Wasting my time changing channels

"I'm up for anything"
Am I?
More likely I am up for bungi-jumping
The rest seems like a peanuts cartoon
Hum drum and overdone

The second donut is never worth it
The impulsive resolutions never stick
And the best ideas are always forgotten

Don't take my advice
Don't take me seriously
This is just me expressing my inner neuron to neuron network

Millions of complicated chemical reactions all perfectly synchronized to make me feel worthless
Millions of years of evolution to make me want to undo myself

"Ribbit" goes the frog
"Ugh" says the girl who wants to be heard
"Fuck" says the guy who wants to sound tough
"Boom" goes the suicide bomber
"Moo" goes the cow

Months of chaotic thinking
But I think I'm on the right path

No comments:

Post a Comment