Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who wants ?

The brevity leaves you wanting more
Too short or short enough, either way

That's good
I get it now
heres the mayonaisse
heres the salami

Are you a computer programmer?
I have a job for you
You can work for me
I can pay you

Let's find you a desk
Let's find you a company car
Let's find you a donkey with your name on it
You're fired

Leaves you wanting more
Broad generalities
Doesn't really make sense
But you think you understand

If only you thought about it
Then you'd get it
The next time you see it
Then you'll be comfortable, in fact an expert

comfortable
busy
occupied
doing well

Doing good work
Working
Busy
Moving

Time's Up!
Put down you remote controls
Unplug your VCR's
Find your children and leave

It hardly makes sense
It doesn't have to
It never will
I'm confused again

1 comment:

  1. "Let's find you a donkey with your name on it
    You're fired" - I laughed out loud on that one.

    ReplyDelete