Tuesday, March 16, 2010

National Interlaken

I have been here before.
Not just in this place, but in this pattern of thinking
In this chair, thinking in this way

Life is getting dull
I need drugs
Fun safe drugs....I have them

I could sell all my belongings and move to Laos or Cambodia or Afghanistan

I could learn Serbo-Croat, move to one of those Slavic countries and get into the ol' human trafficking biz

It's good money and you can abuse women

Or, but or, alternatively, scratch that, here's another idea:

Grow up to be like everyone else

The job, the car, the money, the family

All in a mad attempt to not have to think about anything

Head for the monasteries, bring a friend

1 comment:

  1. Laos is supposed to be a pretty awesome place. Let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete