Monday, March 15, 2010

The Radio

Lady Gaga is gay
Proud gay, fighting for the gays

Gays for gays, doing gay things
gay rights and gay homosexuals

We aren't anti-gay

We're anti- penis in another guy's butt
We're anti- guy sucks another guys dick
We're anti- guy acting like a girly bitch, more effeminate than most women are

But what do I think?
I don't like it much either, maybe it's my generation
We're barely out of the Brokeback Mountain days

I have no quarrels with gay marraige though
Because gay people can do what they want
Because that is how it should be - liberty is important

No on prop 8- am I too late?
Why is the African American community so bigoted towards gays...can't they see the analagies between gays and blacks?
Can't the world see?

We are oversimplifying again, or so I tell myself
There is a solution, and it is already en route

No comments:

Post a Comment