Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mike

Why is Mike the only one posting on this site

Answer me mike!

I would like to say that I am happy.

I am content and satisfied with my life

I do not feel like I'm missing something

I do not feel that there is something I haven't done that I need to accomplish urgently.

I enjoy my existence

I enjoy my life in my Los Angeles apartment with my dog and my wife

I enjoy my Job. I like my cubicle. I like my neighbors in the adjacent cubicles. I like spending time with Stephen and Mike. I believe Jared will re-appear soon and I like that we will most likely go camping.

I like seeing my brothers becoming men and discovering how to run their own lives

I like exercising 5 days a week.

I like reading the Bible and praying

I like watching the Lakers play basketball

Life is good and I enjoy it. I am happy with what I have. God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment