Sunday, September 26, 2010

How it is

We are humans and we recognize that
we are limited and we believe it
we will fail many times

And though failure is a part of success
and though getting back up is the sign of a strong individual
and though Jared thinks i;m overemphasizing the win-lose dynamic....

I fucking hate losing

T-pain sings, "all i do is win win win no matter what"
And I couldnt agree more
I agree that winning matters

I agree that losing is losing and winning is winning
I believe sports are pointless and entertaining, but symbolic and still pointless

losing, winning, tying, farting....I am going bizerk

And then i step back and appreciate
Reset and appreciate the space, my limbs and brain and faculties
...my youth and experiences and potential
...my sight and hearing and financial situation
....god I love my family

And then I try to win again
And I will

1 comment: