Saturday, October 22, 2011

the flaws of thought

My brain sucks. My brain is so bad, it recognizes that it is broken itself.

If my macintosh told me every day, "Im a shitty computer" I would believe it.

Fuck these fuckin walls. And fuck the people on the other side of them.

What is this compassion bullshit we all preach when deep down we hate each other.

We are stuck in a world full of sensitive, egotistical, annoying, predictable fuckin fucktards.

I don't want people to be better than me, but I want them to be less annoying.

and I want the right to murder a person or two on my way to work.

Compassion: what a crock of bologna. People just pretend and pretend and then go home and bitch and moan to anyone who will listen.

People, according to Kepler's law of planetary motion, are not where they want to be in life. Either too old, too ugly, too fat, too poor, too much themselves.

The shear laziness of people knows no limits. A laziness that leads us to waste our lives in front of LCD monitors, stuck in traffic chasing the one thing that seems to add dignity to our meaningless existence: money.

Oh how I despise this fucking currency. Why must our existence revolve like Einstein's law of relativity, around the quantity of local currency that we posses.

This family can fly to Poland, but this family never will. You can eat steak and potatoes, but they will have rice all week. You will die of malnutrition but they will tip the attractive waitress 30 Euros so that they can feel like winners.

it is insanity, and their is nothing that can be done at this point.

1 comment: