Friday, October 7, 2011

why do I think Im so great?
why do I hold on to these fantasies?

I know they give me hope, but why do I believe them.

I think I believe in a future michael herold
FY fucking eye: If you are skeptical that michael herold can change then please don't read, cause I do believe.

Those that don't believe humans can make major changes are very much a part of the problem and not the solution.

The solution is change. Internal change.

Problem solving, planning, and ACTION.

I will change. I know why I do what I do. I fall for the same tricks, but I am recognizing them. I am confirming and recognizing. I am catching myself. I am seeing myself.

I am looking objectively at my own life even though I let emotion move me.

But emotion is what moves us all. Lifelong relationships are BUILT on emotions, and thus hence as a matter of fucking fucking fact we are emotional creatures.

Here. right here is a man. not a kid. not a kid. An adult. A human who can hold a conversation with world leaders and doctors and scientists. A man who can show a classy woman a good time. A man who understands government, economics, history, medicine and language.

I have a long way to go. and I see many traps ahead that I may very well fall into.

but the story of this man is far from over....

1 comment: