Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This one needs music

Put some music to these words
Throw some white emo, drums and guitar
It's late at night.
Noise canceling headphones
You're on an airplane over the Phillipines
My life is crazy, life is crazy

Pick up the tempo
Eb and flow
It's a rap
Enough of that

I could die
I could end my life
But it's getting better
My life is improving...Concerned, hesitation, ambition, setback, frustration

Expectations rise, dissapointments hit hard, but that's what I want

I want that pain, that nag that tells me not to settle for Benjamins and granite countertops.

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CEO of Apple, Inc, Malcom Gladwell, Head Coach for the New Orleans Saints.

Recognition is the carrot
The sting of mediocrity is the stick

Dancing to the melody of busboys and fishermen and fastfood cashiers.

At least I'm young

No comments:

Post a Comment