Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fat

I see a lot of fat people. I have put on a few pounds myself.

Maybe these people should get more exercise. I know they hate it. I know they see exercise as a pain not worth suffering.

But they need to set their eyes on the prize. The prize is health. The prize is self-esteem.

The prize is NOT fleeting satisfaction from food. It's just food and we act like it is a source of true happiness. Even the skinny people go on and on about the delicious foods they've discovered.

The skinny people know deep down that food doesn't equate to happiness. The fat people are wrong to believe this.

The average folks like myself pretend like food isn't that important, even though we see how enticing it is.

The solution is a determination to not let food control one's life. And that starts with a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment