Monday, August 29, 2011

The Box

jump in shower
chill in shower
im showering
ive done this before
I've done this most days of my life.

im on autopilot
how do i turn autopilot off?

how do i get outside myself?
how do i stop believing all the bullshit i believe?
where is the wake-up call?

why i am unwilling to try anything new at this point?
I should move to cuba and sell apples

that's outside the box
im tired of this box

white, black, asian, latino.... where are the green people? where are the neanderthals?

I am over the IPADs and the celebrities and the politics...
I am uninterested in the BMWs with built in Blu-ray
Fuck the stock market, and c'mon with the facebook

If Nicaragua is like that, and we are like this, then what's it like selling fruit in Havana?

there is no box... just my weak fuckin brain


1 comment: