Friday, July 1, 2011

mine

I am focused on my health

Can you blame me?

The reality of ME is that I know that I have to spend my entire life with myself and I most want to (a) not go insane, (b) not die of MY colon cancer and (c) not listen to boring lectures from boring teachers who've taken the life out of physics

This is Michael Herold's universe, and it is just as unplanned as Greece's economy, Justin's evening, and Jared's future.

The day that Michael is happy should be today, tomorrow and every day after if I don't go insane, but instead realize how perfectly lucky I am to be alive, human, pain-free, and so forth

And so forth, Michael Herold

This homo sapien experience has literally just begun in the existential sense of it

And existentially I am sitting in my head, just behind my eyes, my limbs are directly under my control but my heartbeat isn't

My future is of no interest to anyone but me and I couldn't be more confused and excited about the journey that it holds.

2 comments: