Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesdays with Darkness

The sun has set on the fiefdom of Angeles
Check your 6th grade vocabulary list, fiefdom was on the test

Get into H.G. Wells' Time Machine
Not only will it take us back to freshman year
But it was also also on the test

"Delete repeated word"
Thank you Microsoft
You taught me that spelling isn't important and that I should ignore Grammar Check

Too many memories to process.
I used to walk those halls
I can't bring myself to accept that I lived it
Books, Nutrition, Meeting spot, Seating Assignment

Good classes, bad teachers.
Hours upon hours of experience tucked away into the black holes of my brain.

I have been in this brain all this time.
I was so different then.
I am so different now.
I will be so different 8 years from now.

But here I am.
In life's current.

This is not philosophy.
This is the ridiculousness of the human experience.

1 comment: