Thursday, April 19, 2012

my outlook

Food doesn't interest me.

I am not on this planet to indulge myself. I am here to learn and make an impact

i know you like different things, i know you would like to feel different, but honestly...

how different can you be? Don't you eat, sleep and think within the same boundaries as everyone else:

You want a bakery, a business deal, a movie deal.....

I am no better, no more unique, nope... My beliefs, my nature of being is echoes of society...

Sometimes its a prison that requires drugs to escape.
Love is not real, though people do become enamored with each other, and dependent on each other.

I will never depend on anyone. Who will be there in my most frightening moments?

I am tired of being brainwashed.
People take me seriously at the wrong times

My confidence comes and goes.
When i doubt myself it goes
When i feel capable it returns, even if it is a false confidence and everyone knows it


Who cares about me? who really cares about me? Really i hardly care sometimes. i just want to not suffer. and i dont want pity, i would prefer that no one help me.

i dont mind offending people, i dont mind pissing people off. Inside me is a timid little puppy that never gets to show its teeth.

My teeth are sharp... my life is in the making... my life is meaningful... but time will tell

This world is clueless. from the slaves to prime ministers.

Why is self-interest justification for one's behaviour?
Why do people risk their lives for money?
Why do people settle and compromise on the big things?

It is because we are a weak, lazy, fragile, and stupid species?

2 comments:

  1. Great one. I think your questions at the end are important as well. Self-interest seems, off-hand, to be an easy story. On what else would something ultimately matter if not the self? But it doesn't justify anything, just help explain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just feel like we let people get away with too much in the name of self-interest.

    example: the student walks into the professors office crying because she failed her exam the day after her grandma died. The professor sympathizes and adjusts the grade.

    ReplyDelete