Thursday, December 23, 2010

so what what you think

So you think that way...you judge me here
You express it or convey it with subtleties or remarks
You can affect me, of course your noisemaking makes me jump
But my frame is strong, damage has been sustained, scars

But fuck you

So now you are humble and supportive, now you are in the right, respectable, successful
Now we are friends as though we always were and the only reason you changed is because you became less resentful of your own situation.

I will never forgive you, I will never forget who you are when the whatever doesnt go your way, when the dice whatever and the cards whatever. Like i said, fuck you.

But I am not jealous, and I am not subordinate either. I am never the same, but not quite so different. My opinion of you matters only to me, and that is all that matters.

I will be strong and remain strong. Scars. Strong and forever strong in this epic drama.

And foe or friend, the past happend. But I will look forward with you brother.

1 comment: