Monday, October 25, 2010

The Obama Years

One more chance
God gave me....
No! Blind luck gave me...
Wait! Do I believe in God?
Thank you for this chance
People need extra chances

I believe that things will turn out okay, even the things that aren't in my control
That's what Michael Jordan told me : Be optimistic about everything in life
So I am being optimistic.
It will work out

I will hit my 30s and my life will be so baller status, ganster status, pimp nigga g-money status
I am gonna be traveling, healthy, girl on my hip, cash in my wallet, scuba-bungi-flopping across the Amazon river with my waterproof spanish dictionary

Life is gonna get disgustingly good
But it starts here in these difficult and doubtful moments
This is why we have MLK, JFK and Nelly
To give us hope... to keep us paddling, hustling, believing

And I do believe

No comments:

Post a Comment