Wednesday, October 14, 2009

posting is boasting

Is it all self-interest?
Am I brown-nosing God?
Is it a test?

I give out candy on halloween because i'm generous
I spent half an hour looking for a greeting card for my mom
I tipped the guy in the bathroom
I hold the door for people

New Topic:
Why can't I be happy? Why does my life suck? Why am I not moving towards my dreams?
Where is that amazing girl?

Life is good but it's not good.

I know! I know! I know! I know! I already fucking know. It's all on my shoulders. I get out what I put in. I'm being lazy.

Would I want happiness to be that easy??? WHY THE FUCK NOT!

put me on a drug, a happy drug, a happy place, a happy dream, a good time, a good laugh, a great laugh, passionate sex, exctasy, serenity, joy, un-asterisked happiness.

Conclusion: nothing!

1 comment: